"We pass through this world but once. Few tragedies can be more extensive than the stunting of life, few injustices deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within."
--Stephen Jay Gould, The Mismeasure of Man


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hays Christmas Card 2010---watch your mail for your paper copy! Send me your address if you're positive I forgot it and you'd like a copy!

Cool Collage Holiday 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom holiday cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

2 comments:

hillary barney said...

you need a new header with henry on it. Send me some pics & I will make you one.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I love the card. i can hardly wait for the copy in the mail. The boys are sure growing. Love mom