"We pass through this world but once. Few tragedies can be more extensive than the stunting of life, few injustices deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within."
--Stephen Jay Gould, The Mismeasure of Man


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some more of my favorite people...











It's so nice to have a camera back and to be able to document the adorableness that surrounds me daily. Life's been good to us. I finished my doctoral coursework in December, took my comprehensive exams in November and am now working on my proposal...I hope to complete it and defend it by July so that I can do my research in the fall for my dissertation. I got offered another year of full time work at Utah State and resigned from the high school last month (though I'll still finish my contract for this year in May). This should give me more time to write...now, we're just crossing our fingers that all will work out with the job market, my qualifications and everything else...

2 comments:

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Wow the boys are growing. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see them. Love, MOM and grandma

Max and Deanna said...

How fun to see pictures of your cute boys. Good luck on all your projects.