"We pass through this world but once. Few tragedies can be more extensive than the stunting of life, few injustices deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within."
--Stephen Jay Gould, The Mismeasure of Man


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just shy of a week...












Great weekend...not too cold. We finished digging the holes for the egress windows that we are putting in our basement as the initial project for finishing our basement. Oliver was a huge help. I also received an early birthday present. Ben found a moped for me that needs a little work...I get it for my birthday and then we'll fix it up for the summer.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I love that kid and I love that scooter.

Mary Anne said...

Are you giving that kid hair growth hormines? On Oct. 22 he had short hair and now a few days later it is alot longer? Wish my hair grew that fast.

hillary barney said...

cute little scooter. How fun!

Garrison Propaganda said...

such a fun new mode of transportation to have around.